1. In a frying pan, place a drizzle of olive oil.
2. With the skillet already very hot, add the rubberized garlic and the rosemary.
3. Place the steak, salt on top, brown well on both sides.
4. Add white wine and remove the loin
5. If the steak is high, bake 8 minutes at 15ºC.
6. To finish the sauce, add the mushrooms to the pan.
7. When they are breaking, add the butter.
8. At the end add the cream, butter and white pepper.
9. Carve the tenderloin in large medallions and place the sauce over them.
Winemaker’s suggestion TERRAS DE CARTAXO RESERVA